Communities In Schools of Chatham County (CISCC) is growing! Interested in joining our dynamic team working to surround students with a network of support empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life? Applications are now open through Sunday, May 22 at 5:00PM for three positions:
- Student Support Specialist: Siler City Elementary
- Student Support Specialist: School Programs Assistant
- Community Service & Restitution: Program Coordinator
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to students, families and community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish is desirable.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, completing assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to perform required project tasks independently.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work across teams and with multiple supervisors, both on and off-site.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, public administration, social services or related fields preferred.
- 2 years of applicable work experience in education or related fields preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Sensitivity to and strong concern for the needs of children, youth and their families.
- Technologically proficient in all office technology systems including spreadsheets, word processing, email, data management systems, and various social media platforms.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time (40 hours/week). Start date: July 1, 2022
SALARY & BENEFITS: Starting at $17+/hour. All positions include competitive benefits.
LOCATION: Siler City, NC
TO APPLY: Deadline May 22, 2022 by 5:00 PM.
- Mail or email a one-page cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit the position desired, and resume to: Communities In Schools Chatham County, PO Box 903, Siler City, NC 27344
QUESTIONS: Contact Executive Director, Tych Cowdin at 919-663-0116 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communities In Schools of Chatham County is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.